Monday, August 11, 2008

Solverson Pool Party




When Charlie and Patty Solverson come into town, all the Solverson's come out of the woodwork to see each other. We had the pleasure of having a small family gathering at our house on August 2nd. The weather was perfect for a never-ending game of 'grey-hairs' vs. 'young bucks' pool volleyball in our back yard. I have never seen a volleyball game go on for quite that long! It was great to see everyone and all the cousins. I am still learning all their names after 5 years now, but it seems like there is a new one I don't remember meeting each time we gather! I come from family with 3 cousins who I have seen maybe 5 times in my whole life! I am glad everyone had a great time and I look forward to making this a summer tradition.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when will you go online?