Monday, August 11, 2008

Mom moves into the neighborhood



I am still wondering if showing my mom the house around the corner was a good idea. Originally I thought it would be a great house and casually mentioned it when on a walk one day. Little did I know a month or so later she would be moving in. Hmmmm.... but then I remember, it was nothing short of a miracle that she did move, and so obviously the Lord has some reason to have my mother within walking distance. Dave says...As long as we can't see her yard we will be okay...of course, Kona bean thoroughly enjoys gramzy moving in and practically runs to her house each time we are on a walk.


Here are a few pictures of my mom's move. The move to end all moves. The move we all thought would NEVER happen. Of course the story is not over yet, but what a trememdous first step and I believe, a gift to her from the Lord.

No comments: