Thursday, January 18, 2007

Random things....


So, I thought I would post a few random things that have happened in early winter. First, we thought we would show you our ghetto patio door. It is SOO cold by this back door we have fixed it up Loves Park style. Heaven forbid we go out and get a storm door or something!

And the second picture is the result of me, Keri, trying to get a bit too much accomplished in the morning before work. Dave had already told me I was only allowed to get myself ready in the morning after I left the sliding glass door open ALL DAY. But, I thought it would be a good idea to start baking my yams for around 45 mintues before I went to work so I would only have to bake them another 15 when I got home. Too bad I forgot about them and they baked ALL DAY in the oven... like for at least 8 hours. ooohhh stink!!

No comments: