Thursday, November 30, 2006

Dave's Deer Hunting Rebuttal...

Keri has been officially FIRED! She no longer has the right to speak of the matter of hunting. Yes I did shoot a big buck while hunting in Wisconsin and found nothing but big puddles of blood. I also some how managed to have my rifle sling strip out of my 7mm sending it barrel first into the mud, and then crashing scope first into a big log. On a positive note I did improve my tracking skills and learned that four shells are not enough and scopes SUCK! That's why I am switching to an AK-47 with a thirty round clip. I have officially declared war on the deer of Wisconsin. This gun is designed to be fired dirty and with an endless supply of bullets. PERFECT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA!!! YES DAVER HAS COME TO THE DARK SIDE OF 10cents / round ammunition manufactured from old car doors in Russia!!

KALASHIKOV IS THE GREATEST, LONG LIVE THE AK-47!!!


(nice rebuttal by the way dave, ya gots to represent the hunterz)

The_King_of_Hip_Hop

Anonymous said...

Wow, the King of Hip Hop must be sooo cool! I think there's way too much about shooting and killing on this webpage, I don't feel that this is a safe place for me to grow.....


me