Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My New Little Charges...

So I have a new "job", and they are very cute and fuzzy! I am puppy-sitting the cutest little twin puppies! They are a lot of fun, and a bit of work. It is sooo tiring taking them, plus Kona, on a walk sometimes! We all have to come home and take a nap. The first day I had them, I thought they escaped and I was running around the neighborhood yelling for them. It was terrible! They had just snuck through the fence into the neighbor's yard and were sitting on the back porch when I got home. Wow... that was a long day! Kona Bean is getting used to them, but she still reminds them from time to time she is queen bee. Aren't they adorable?!

1 comment:

Larson said...

Oh no... that would have been awful if you lost the puppies. I can just imagine you walking all around the neighborhood yelling for them. Glad it all worked out.

- Joh