Monday, July 28, 2008

Waiting Patiently

Many of you have heard that I had my fourth miscarriage last month during an 8 week check up. This time was especially hard as we were more confident that the hormones I was on would be the answer. But God has a different plan for our lives than what we would like. This is the hardest part about life. Waiting on the Lord and trusting Him that His will be done. We don't like to wait, and I most of all do not like to wait for anything. I have been learning to really lean on the Lord in ways I never did before. I have learned to have to thank the Lord for all things as this is His will, 1 Thess., and that has been so much easier said than done. Yet, I do rejoice for these trials as they have taught me much about patience, faith and spending time each day in God's word, but have also brought Dave and I closer together. I am very thankful for that.
The doctor has a few more tests he wants to do in the next months and next time we will be adding heparin to the cocktail of drugs I am on! Please continue to pray for us that we will not be discouraged and will continue to have hope.

No comments: